We don’t sell or pass on your personal details, contact number or email address to any other parties or associates.
We don’t store your bank details or transaction details, it is all held securely by the pay gate providers.
We don’t use your personal details for marketing purposes unless you subscribe to updates/offers via email.
The policy in full
The Mike November website may collect the following information;
- Your IP address ( Internet Protocol address, which is your computer’s individual identification footprint) which is automatically logged by our web server. We may potentially use this information to document your interest in the Mike November website.
- Any personal details you input/submit, this will include name, address, email address, contact telephone number etc.
- Your personal preferences with regards to information provided by you in response to promotional emails sent by us, Mike November (should you wish to receive them)
- Data, which enables the Mike November site to recognise you and your preferences from previous visits ( which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website)
The data in question is collected by cookies as you you look around the site.
A cookie is a very small amount of data which we send to your laptop/PC/Smartphone etc , which is then stored on your browser .
Please note that the majority of browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, or set to notify you before you accept new cookies (please see your specific user guides for further information with regards to cookies and your settings)
What Mike November does with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
We may use your information in the following circumstances;
- To progress and process the order you have submitted.
- To arrange delivery of your order (should you details specific delivery requirements)
- 3. To carry out security checks with regards to your transaction (this could well involve passing your details to credit reference agencies for the purposes of carrying our credit reference checks – protecting ourselves & you from fraudulent activity/transactions)
- We may evaluate your information/site visit to assess the effectiveness of the site and its content, we may also use third parties to carry out the evaluation process.
To provide added value to you, our customer the Mike November site we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to gain access to, should you see fit to do so. You, as the user/buyer acknowledges and agrees that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website Mike November is not responsible or liable for the activity, availability, content, security, goods/services offered or other links which may appear on these secondary sites. In addition to this Mike November does not endorse these external sites or the privacy policies/terms and conditions utilised on these sites.
Your rights as the User
- You have the right to request a copy of any /all of the personal information we hold about you . If you would like to request this information please email us at email@example.com using “personal information request” as the title.
- You have the right to opt out of any marketing campaign you have subscribed too, should you wish to unsubscribe please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using “unsubscribe” as the title.
- You may also request, at any time, a copy of any personal information we hold about you. Should you wish to request this information please email us at the above address, using “Personal information request” as the title.